MICROWAVE TEA INFUSED COD
- 1 frozen cod fillet (about 7oz)
- 1/4 cup brewed Dynasty Restaurant Tea (see instruction below)
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- Shredded green onion top as desired
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro as desired
Thaw and rinse cod fillet; pat dry with paper towel, place it into a deep microwave safe dish.Steep 1 tea bag with 1/4 cup of hot water, leave tea bag in 5 minutes for a lighter brew and 15 minutes for a darker color per preference, discard teabag and reserve liquid.In a small bowl, combine ginger, garlic, olive oil, soysauce with tea; pour on top of cod and cover with microwave safe plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, turn to the other side and microwave for another 3 minutes or until done. Note: Be careful with hot steam when removing plastic wrap.Garnish with green onion and cilantro before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 147calories, 18g protein, 7g fat, 2g carbohydrate, 282mg sodium, 50mg cholesterol.