Hoisin Glazed Turkey Burgers With Mushrooms
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup Dynasty Panko
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons Dynasty Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cup hot, cooked Dynasty Jasmine Rice
Combine turkey, panko, onion and soy sauce. Form into 4 equal sized patties. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add patties, in single layer. Cook 3 minutes on each side, or until browned. Add hoisin sauce and 1 tablespoon water; turn patties over to coat with sauce. Top with mushrooms. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 3 minutes, or until turkey burgers are cooked through. Serve while hot with rice
Makes 4 servings, 1 burger, 1/2 cup rice and about 1/4 cup mushroom sauce each.
Per serving: 344 calories, 24 g protein, 11 g fat, 34 g carbohydrate, 493 mg sodium, 95 mg cholesterol.