Simple Vietnamese Pork Chop
- 1 pound thin sliced pork chop with no bone (about 5 pork chops)
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Fish Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 3 green onions & tops, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 stalk of lemongrass
Discard top and root of lemongrass and green onion, finely chopped and put in a shallow dish. In the same dish, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic powder and tumeric.Place each pork chop in the sauce mixture, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over medium heat; coat pan well with cooking spray.Place each pork chop evenly in the pan and cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with rice or noodle.
Makes 5 servings.
Per serving: 154calories, 22g protein, 6g fat, 0.8g carbohydrate, 1313mg sodium*, 50mg cholesterol.
*Actual sodium content is lower than stated.