- Frozen squid ring (14oz)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dynasty Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Vegetable spray
Thaw and rinse squid, drain well and set aside. Combine onion, hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger wine and sugar in a medium bowl.Add squid to the bowl and marinate for 30 minutes.Preheat oven to 325??F. Cover baking tray with foil and grease it with vegetable spray. Transfer calamari to the baking tray, bake for 25-30 minutes until done and serve with hot cooked rice.
Makes 4 servings, about 1/2 cup.
Per serving: 146 calories, 16.5 g protein, 3.5 g fat, 11.5 g carbohydrate, 223 mg sodium, 232 mg cholesterol.