Shrimp and Sugar Snap Pea Stir Fry
- 1 can (15 oz.) Dynasty Cut Baby Corn, drained well
- 1/4 lb sugar snap peas, cut crosswise in halves
- 1/2 lb peeled shrimp
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Dynasty Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dynasty Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- Vegetable Oil Cooking Spray
Combine 1/2 cup cold water, cornstarch, stir-fry and oyster sauces; stir until cornstarch dissolves. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp and garlic; stir-fry 4 minutes, or until cooked through. Add snap pea and baby corn to the same pan; stir-fry 3-5 minutes. Evenly pour in cornstarch mixture to the pan. Cook and stir 2 minutes or until all is hot. Serve hot with rice.
Makes 4 servings, 1 cup stir-fry each.
Per serving: 103 calories, 13 g protein, 1 g fat, 9 g carbohydrate, 711.5 mg sodium, 81 mg cholesterol.