KimChi Pancake with Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Wel Pac kimchi (Korean pickled cabbage)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 green onion & tops, chopped
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty or Imperial Dragon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Combine flour, kimchi, eggs, and green onions in a medium mixing bowl. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over medium heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Gently spoon 1/3 cup of the pancake batter in the pan, spread out to an evenly thickness as possible and cook for 2-4 minutes or until set and golden brown on each sides. Repeat with remaining batter. In a small mixing bowl, combine all dipping sauce ingredients, serve with pancakes.
Makes 4 servings.
Per serving with dipping sauce: 198.5 calories, 6.5 g protein, 9.5 g fat, 19.5 g carbohydrate, 563 mg sodium, 105.5 mg cholesterol.