- 1 package (6oz) Wel‚?ĘPac Chuka Soba Chow Mein Stir Fry Noodles
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Aji Mirin
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 green onions & tops, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dynasty Hot Chili Oil or Dynasty Sesame Chili Oil
Cook noodle per package instructed; rinse with cold water, drain well and set aside. In a medium bowl, marinade pork with soy sauce and mirin for 10 minutes. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Add oil and coat pan well. Add pork; stir-fry 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through. Stir in garlic, ginger, and chili flakes to the same wok and stir fry for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium, combine noodle and oyster sauce with pork in same wok and simmer for 3 minutes, stir occasionally. Remove from heat; mix in chili oil, sprinkle with bean sprout and green onion. Serve hot.
Makes 4 servings, about 1-1/2 cups each.
Per serving: 386 calories, 17.5 g protein, 17.5 g fat, 44 g carbohydrate, 737 mg sodium, 40.5 mg cholesterol.