Chicken With Baby Corn Stir-Fry
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, cut into thin, 2-inch long strips
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 can (15oz.) Dynasty Cut Baby Corn, drained well
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Oyster-flavored Sauce
- 1 green onion & top, thinly sliced on diagonal
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
Combine 1/2 cup water with cornstarch and oyster sauce, stir until cornstarch dissolves. Heat large frying pan over high heat, preferably nonstick, coat pan well with cooking spray. Add chicken and garlic; stir-fry 5 minutes, or until chicken is browned. Add sauce mixture and baby corn to the same pan; cook and stir for 4 minute, or until all is heated through. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with green onion. Serve with rice.
Makes 4 servings, about 1 cup stir-fry each.
Per serving: 100 calories, 13g protein, 1.5g fat, 6.5g carbohydrate, 540mgSodium, 36mg cholesterol.