NO-GRILL BBQ CHICKEN THIGHS
- 8 chicken thighs, skin and excess fat removed
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dynasty Hoisin Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dynasty Kung Pao Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dynasty Szechwan Chili Sauce
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon honey
Combine chicken, soy sauce, and hoisin sauce in large plastic food storage bag. Press air from bag. Close bag securely. Gently rotate bag to mix all. Refrigerate 2 hours. Lightly coat inside of baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange chicken, top side down in single layer, in pan. Bake uncovered in 375??F. oven 30 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over; bake 20 to 30 minutes longer, or until chicken is cooked through. Mix Chili sauce, Kung Pao sauce, and honey with 1 tablespoon hot water. Brush over top side of chicken. Return chicken (uncovered) to oven for 5 minutes longer.
Makes 4 servings, 2 thighs each.
Per serving: 193calories, 28g protein, 5.5g fat, 6g carbohydrate, 442mg sodium, 114.5mg cholesterol.