Miso Baked Fish
- 1 pound cod fillet (may be substitute with other fish)
- 1/2 cup Marukome sweet shiro miso
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Manjo Aji Mirin
- 1 tablespoon Dynasty Sesame Oil
- Vegetable cooking spry
- JFC Toasted sesame seed (optional)
Pat each fillets dry with paper towel. In a medium bowl, combine miso paste, mirin, and sesame oil. In a big baking dish, spray generously with vegetable spray. Neatly place each fillet and top with miso mixture, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-6 hours. Preheat oven to 400??F, place the baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish flake easily when press down with a fork. Sprinkle with sesame seed if prefer.Serve with rice.
Makes 5 servings, 1/2 cup each.
Per serving: 166.5 calories, 17 g protein, 5 g fat, 12.5 g carbohydrate, 640 mg sodium, 36.5 mg cholesterol.