- 1/2 lb zucchini, (2 medium), washed and trimmed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Dynasty Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated, fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
In a medium bowl, coarsely grate zucchini in bowl. Add egg, panko, cheese, garlic powder and pepper; mix well. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Drop 1/4 cup zucchini mixture into pan, allowing room for spreading; flatten slightly. Cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Remove from pan. Keep warm. Repeat with remaining zucchini mixture until all pancakes are cooked.
Makes 4 servings, 3 pancakes each
Per serving: 135 calories, 10 g protein, 5 g fat, 9 g carbohydrate, 257 mgsodium, 117 mg cholesterol.