Asparagus with Scallops
- 1 bundle asparagus (about 10oz)
- 1/2 pound scallops, cut into bite size cubes
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Dynasty whole peeled straw mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dynasty Sesame Seed Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce with scallops and let it sit for 5 minutes.Cut asparagus into 1-inch length. Heat wok at high heat. Lightly coat inside of wok with cooking spray. Add in garlic with asparagus and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from wok.Lightly coat inside of the same wok with cooking spray, add scallops and mushrooms, cook for 3 minutes. Combine the asparagus back in the same wok with scallops and mushrooms, cook for 3 minutes or until done. Remove from heat, drizzle with sesame seed oil before plating.
Makes 3 servings, 1 cup each.
Per serving: 154calories, 17g protein, 6g fat, 8g carbohydrate, 861mg sodium, 25mg cholesterol