Eggplant with Pork
- 1 eggplant
- 1/2 pound lean ground pork
- 1/4 cup Dynasty Plum Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dynasty Szechwan Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon diced ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
Mix pork with soy sauce, ginger, green onion, and garlic in a small bowl. Let it stand for 15 minutes.Cut up eggplant in bite-size cubes. In a large frying pan, heat up 1 tablespoon oil and stir in the eggplant, cook for 3 minutes or until soft. In the same pan, stir in the pork mixture and cook for another 3 minutes until browned. Add in plum sauce and chili sauce, stir for 3 minutes until well coated and fully cooked. Remove from heat and serve with rice.
Makes 4 servings, 1/2 cup per serving.
Per serving: 181 calories, 13g protein, 7.5g fat, 15g carbohydrate, 383mg sodium, 38mg cholesterol