Shrimp and Tofu Delight
- 1 package (14oz) soft tofu
- 2 oz shrimp, finely chopped
- 2 oz ground lean pork
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Dynasty Sliced Water Chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dynasty Sesame Seed Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
In a medium bowl, combine finely chopped shrimp, water chestnuts, and bell pepper with ground pork, egg, ginger, soy sauce, sesame seed oil, garlic powder and black pepper. Let it stand for 15 minutes.Drain tofu; lightly pat both sides of tofu with a paper towel. Evenly cut tofu into 16 rectangles. Scoop out and discard the center of each tofu rectangles. Lightly coat 13x9x2 microwave safe baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray. Arrange 16 rectangles into the dish and top each with 1 teaspoon of the shrimp mixture.Cover the dish with plastic food wrap, put in microwave and heat on high for 4 minutes or until done. Remove from dish and serve.
Makes 4 servings, 4 tofu rectangles each.
Per serving: 114 calories, 9.5g protein, 38.5g fat, 2g carbohydrate, 516mg sodium, 84mg cholesterol.