Quick and Easy BBQ Salmon
- 1 pound salmon fillet, 1inch thick
- 1/4 cup Dynasty Chinese-style Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 green onion & top, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 ??F. Combine apple juice with Barbecue sauce.Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper on both sides. Let it stand for 5 minutes.Lightly spray 13x9x2-baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray. Arrange salmon in pan. Bake uncovered, in 400 ??F for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily.Remove from pan and top with sesame seeds and green onions.
Makes 3 servings, 3/4 cup each.
Per serving: 305 calories, 28g protein, 16g fat, 8g carbohydrate, 558mg sodium, 81mg cholesterol.