NOODLES, SHRIMP & VEGETABLES
- 6 ounces dry fettuccine
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Chinese Stir-Fry Sauce
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1/4 pound Chinese snow peas, trimmed & halved on diagonal
- 1 can (15 oz.) Dynasty Straw Mushrooms, drained well
- 4 green onions & tops, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 2 teaspoons Dynasty Sesame Chili Oil
Cook fettuccine as package directs, omitting salt. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain well. Dissolve bouillon in 1/3 cup hot water. Add 1/3 cup cold water, cornstarch and stir-fry sauce; stir until cornstarch dissolves. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until cooked. Remove from pan. Lightly coat inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add carrot and snow peas; stir-fry 2 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Add mushrooms, green onions & tops, cornstarch mixture, shrimp and fettuccine. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes, or until all is hot. Remove from heat. Mix in sesame chili oil.
Makes 4 servings, about 1-3/4 cups each.
Per serving: 328 calories, 28 g protein, 5.5 g fat, 40 g carbohydrate, 549 mg sodium, 130 mg cholesterol.