BEEF, STRAW MUSHROOMS & BROCCOLI
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3/4 pound lean, boneless tender beef, cut into thin 2-inch long strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3/4 pound broccoli, cut into flowerets and stems thinly sliced
- 1 can (15 oz.) Dynasty Whole Peeled Straw Mushrooms, drained well
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Chinese Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups hot, cooked Dynasty Jasmine Rice
Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add half the beef; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from pan. Repeat procedure with additional cooking spray and remaining half beef. Remove from pan. Lightly coat inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add onion and broccoli. Stir-fry 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Mix in beef, mushrooms, stir-fry and oyster sauces, pepper and 3 tablespoons water. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes, or until all is heated through. Serve with rice.
Makes 4 servings, 1/2 cup rice and about 1-1/2 cups stir-fry each.
Per serving: 311 calories, 24.5 g protein, 6 g fat, 36 g carbohydrate, 567 mg sodium, 59.5 mg cholesterol.