CHICKEN VEGETABLE LO MEIN
- 1 package (6 oz.) Wel-Pac Chow Mein Stir-Fry Noodles
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 2-inch long strips
- 4 green onions & tops, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1 large stalk celery, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 medium zucchini, julienne cut
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Chinese Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Oyster-Flavored Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dynasty Sesame Oil
Cook noodles as package directs. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain well. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add half the chicken; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from pan. Repeat procedure with additional cooking spray and remaining half chicken in same pan. Remove from pan. Lightly coat inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add green onions & tops, celery, carrot and zucchini; stir-fry 1 minute. Add noodles, chicken, stir-fry and oyster sauces. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes, or until all is heated through. Remove from heat; mix in sesame oil.
Makes 4 servings, about 1-2/3 cups each.
Per serving: 326.5 calories, 27 g protein, 7 g fat, 37.5 g carbohydrate, 570 mg sodium, 58 mg cholesterol.