Oyster Scallops And Broccoli
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Oyster Flavored Sauce
- Vegetable Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 pound scallops, halved or quartered, if large
- 1 large clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 pound broccoli, trimmed, cut into flowerets and stems thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cups Dynasty Crispy Chow Mein Noodles*
Combine 1 cup cold water, cornstarch and oyster sauce. Stir until cornstarch dissolves. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly spray inside of pan with cooking spray. Mix scallops with garlic; divide mixture in half. Add half the scallops to pan; stir-fry 2 minutes. Remove from pan. Lightly coat inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add remaining scallops; stir-fry 2 minutes. Remove from pan. Lightly coat inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add broccoli and onion. Stir-fry 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Add scallops and cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir 1 minute.
Makes 4 servings, 1/2 cup crispy chow mein or rice and about 1-1/2 cups stir-fry
Per serving with chow mein: 254.5 calories, 24 g protein, 6 g fat, 24 g carbohydrate, 770 mg sodium, 38 mg cholesterol.
Per serving with rice: 262 calories, 23.5 g protein, 2 g fat, 34.5 g carbohydrate, 540 mg sodium, 38 mg cholesterol.
*Can be replaced with 2 cups hot, cooked Dynasty Jasmine Rice.