Chili Corn Custard Pie
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Thai Chili Garlic Paste
- 1 cup frozen yellow corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup grated reduced fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley flakes, crumbled
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
Lightly beat eggs, milk and chili paste until combined. Mix together corn, cheese, onion and parsley. Distribute evenly in bottom of pastry shell. Add egg mixture. Bake, uncovered, in 375ã?»ï½° F. oven 50 minutes, or until knife inserted into center of pie comes out clean. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. To serve, cut into 6 wedges.
Makes 6 servings.
Per serving: 370 calories, 15 g protein, 20.5 g fat, 30 g carbohydrate, 455 mg sodium, 155 mg cholesterol.
Crustless Chili Corn Custard
Omit pastry shell. Combine egg mixture and corn mixture, separately, as instructed above. Divide corn mixture equally among four 8 oz. oven-proof custard cups. Pour equal amounts of egg mixture into eac