- Vegetable Oil Cooking Spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup dark seedless raisins
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Dynasty Chinese Five Spices
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup 1% low fat milk
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Lightly spray inside of muffin cups in a 12-muffin tin with cooking spray; set aside. Combine flour, sugar, raisins, baking powder and five spices in mixing bowl. Add eggs, pumpkin, butter, milk, molasses and vanilla. Mix just until dry ingredients are barely moistened. There will be some lumps. Fill each muffin cup equally with muffin batter. Bake in 400ã?»ï½° F. oven 18 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted into center of muffins comes out clean. Remove from oven. Turn muffins out of pan onto cooling rack. Serve warm or cool with condiments as desired.
Makes 1 dozen muffins.
Per muffin: 236 calories, 4 g protein, 5 g fat, 45 g carbohydrate, 192 mg sodium, 46 mg cholesterol.