- 3/4 pound lean ground pork
- 4 green onions & tops, chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 can Dynasty Sliced or Whole Water Chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dynasty Chinese Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pkg. ( 10 oz.) Dynasty Gyoza/Potsticker Wrappers, thawed if frozen*
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
Combine pork, onions, cabbage, water chestnuts, stir-fry sauce and cornstarch; mix well. Place a scant tablespoon mixture onto center of each wrapper. Lightly moisten edges with water. Fold wrapper in half to enclose filling; press edges together to seal, pleating to make an attractive package.(Wrap remaining wrappers securely and freeze for use another time.) Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add enough filled potstickers, side-by-side, in single layer, to fill pan. Cook over medium-high heat, 1 minute, or unitl lightly browned on bottom. Add 1/3 cup water to the pan; cover and cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until pan is dry. Remove from pan; keep warm. Wash pan and repeat process with additional cooking spray and filled potstickers until all are cooked. Serve, browned-side up with Dynasty Potsticker Gyoza Dipping Sauce. **
Makes about 45 appetizers or 5 main dish servings (about 9 each)
Per Potsticker (w/o dipping sauce): 30 calories, 2 g protein, 1 g fat, 3.5 g carbohydrate, 44 mg sodium, 5.5 mg cholesterol.
Per 1/5 serving: 272 calories, 18 g protein, 7 g fat, 32.5 g carbohydrate, 399 mg sodium, 49.5 mg cholesterol.
* If unavailable, substitute with 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Dynasty Won Ton Wrappers, thawed if frozen. Trim corners to make rounds. Follow as directed above.
** If unavailable, combine equal amounts of Kikkoman Soy Sauce and rice vinegar. Add a few drops, or