- 1 cup evaporated fat free milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon Dynasty Chinese Five Spices
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy lite whipped topping, thawed
Combine evaporated milk, sugar, instant coffee, five spices and vanilla extract in electric blender container. Let stand 5 minutes. Whir on high speed 1 minute, or until instant coffee is dissolved. Turn into large mixing bowl. Add whipped topping. With wire whisk, fold topping into milk mixture until all is combined. Turn mixture into 8 x 8-inch metal baking pan. Tightly cover with aluminum foil. Freeze 5 hours or until firm. To serve, scoop portions into individual dessert dishes, or transfer to tightly sealed freezer container and freeze until ready to serve.
Makes about 3-1/2 cups, or 5 servings, about 3/4-cup each.
Per serving: 144 calories, 3 g protein, 3 g fat, 26 g carbohydrate, 64 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol.