Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1/2 cup Dynasty Panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 4 tablespoons Dynasty Chinese Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup Dynasty Sweet & Sour Sauce
Combine pork, panko, onion, parsley flakes and 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce; mix well. Form into 1-1/2-inch balls. Lightly spray broiler rack in broiler pan with cooking spray. Arrange pork balls, in single layer, on broiler rack. Bake, uncovered in 450°F. oven 18 minutes. Meanwhile, combine sweet & sour sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon stir-fry sauce in small saucepan. Cook and stir until hot; keep warm. When meatballs are cooked, turn into heatproof bowl. Add sweet & sour sauce mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately with hot, cooked rice, or with wooden picks for appetizers.
Makes 4 main dish servings or about 2-1/2 dozen appetizers.
Per 1/4 serving w/o rice: 263 calories, 23 g protein, 10 g fat, 15.5 g carbohydrate, 418 g sodium, 76 mg cholesterol.
Per meatball: 35 calories, 3 g protein, 1 g fat, 2 g carbohydrate, 56 mg sodium, 10 mg cholesterol.