- 1 pound lean boneless beef top sirloin steak, about 3/4-inch thick
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium onions, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Dynasty Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups hot, cooked Dynasty Jasmine Rice
Cut steak into 4 serving pieces. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Add 2 teaspoons oil; coat inside of pan. Add steak, in single layer; cook 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to desired doneness. Remove from pan; keep warm. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil to same pan. Add onions; saut
Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 392 calories, 28 g protein, 11.5 g fat, 40 g carbohydrate, 867 mg sodium, 80 mg cholesterol.