Ma Po Tofu
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) medium firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Black Bean Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/2 pound lean ground pork
- 3 green onions & tops, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1-inch lengths
- 2 teaspoons Dynasty Sesame Chili Oil
- 2 cups hot, cooked Dynasty Jasmine Rice
Drain tofu. Place on several layers of paper towel and let drain 30 minutes. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes. Combine 1/3 cup cold water, black bean sauce, soy sauce and cornstarch; stir until cornstarch dissolves. Heat large frying, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly spray inside of pan with cooking spray. Add pork and green onions & tops; stir-fry 3 minutes, or until pork is lightly browned. Add tofu; stir-fry 1 minute longer. Mix in black bean sauce mixture. Cook and stir 1 minute, or until all is hot. Remove from heat; mix in sesame chili oil. Serve immediately with rice.
Makes 4 servings, 1/2 cup rice and about 7/8 cup stir-fry each.
Per serving: 327 calories, 22 g protein, 12.5 g fat, 27.5 g carbohydrate, 483 mg sodium, 40 mg cholesterol.
For a spicier version, drizzle with additional Dynasty Sesame Chili Oil, as desired.