Kung Pao Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded & cut into 1/2-inch widths
- 1 can (8 oz.) Dynasty Sliced Bamboo Shoots, drained well
- 1/4 cup Dynasty Spicy Hot Kung Pao Sauce
- 1/4 cup dry roasted, unsalted peanuts
Coat chicken with soy sauce; let stand 10 minutes. Heat large frying pan over high heat. Add oil; coat inside of pan. Add chicken; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add cucumber and bamboo shoots; stir-fry 1 minute. Mix in kung pao sauce and 1 tablespoon water. Cook and stir 1 minute, or until all is hot. Remove from heat. Mix in peanuts. Serve immediately with hot, cooked Dynasty Jasmine Rice, as desired.
Makes 4 servings about 1 cup stir-fry each.
Per serving: 250 calories, 31 g protein, 10 g fat, 10 g carbohydrate, 516 mg sodium, 77 mg cholesterol.