- 1 pkg. (5.29 oz.) Dynasty Saifun
- 1/2 pound lean, ground pork or beef
- 3 green onions & tops, halved lengthwise and cut , crosswise into 1-inch lengths
- 1 can (8 oz.) Dynasty Whole or Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained & finely chopped
- 2 cups (packed) shredded green cabbage
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Dynasty Chinese Stir-Fry Sauce
- 12 teaspoons Dynasty Hoisin Sauce *
- 12 large iceberg lettuce leaves, washed and drained well
Soften l bundle saifun as package directs; drain well and coarsely chop. Wrap remaining saifun for use another time. Heat wok, or large frying pan, over high heat. Add pork; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned. Mix in green onions & tops, water chestnuts, cabbage and saifun; stir-fry 2 minutes, or until cabbage is limp. Mix in eggs, cook 1 minute, or until set. Add stir-fry sauce; cook and stir 30 seconds or until heated through. Remove from heat. To serve, dab 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce down center of a lettuce leaf; top with about 1/2 cup pork mixture. Wrap lettuce to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining hoisin sauce, lettuce and filling.
Makes 4 servings, 3 wraps each.
Per serving: 263 calories, 16 g protein, 10.5 g fat, 23 g carbohydrate, 590 mg sodium, 147 mg cholesterol.
* If desired, substitute with Dynasty Plum Sauce or Dynasty Thai Peanut Satay Sauce.