Sausage With Cabbage & Potatoes
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 medium new potatoes (1-1/2 pounds), each cut into eighths
- 1 pound reduced fat, turkey Kielbasa sausages, cut into eighths
- 4 cups (packed) shredded green cabbage
- 1 medium Golden Delicious apple, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dynasty Sweet & Sour Sauce
Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add onion; cook and stir 1 minute. Mix in potatoes, sausages, cabbage, sweet & sour sauce and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes. Stir mixture. Cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes longer, or until potatoes are tender. Serve while hot.
Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 333 calories, 23 g protein, 7.5 g fat, 51 g carbohydrate, 1176 mg sodium, 70 mg cholesterol.