- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Dynasty Chinese Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dynasty Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- Vegetable Oil Cooking Spray
- 3/4 pound zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch widths
- 1 can (15 oz.) Dynasty Cut Baby Corn, drained well
- 2 cups hot, cooked Dynasty Jasmine Rice
Combine 1/2 cup cold water, cornstarch, stir-fry and oyster sauces; stir until cornstarch dissolves. Combine chicken and garlic. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add half the chicken; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove from pan. Spray inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add remaining chicken; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove from pan. Spray inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add zucchini; stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in chicken, corn and cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir 2 minutes, or until all is hot. Serve immediately with rice. Garnish with cherry tomato halves, as desired.
Makes 4 servings, 1/2 cup rice and about 1-1/3 cup stir-fry each.
Per serving: 289 calories, 31 g protein, 3 g fat, 33 g carbohydrate, 513 mg sodium, 77 mg cholesterol.